Item Utility

HashGuardians Whitepaper -This document describes a project in development and is being regularly updated- Last Update - January 28, 2022

As the primary source of in-game utility, weapons and other equipable items will be very important to the player’s efficiency in earning NFTs, item rewards, and HashCoins while playing.

Equipable assets will be divided into several rarity levels:

  • Common

  • Uncommon

  • Rare

  • Epic

  • Legendary

The rarity level will be directly linked to the farming multiplier of the item. For example, when equipped with a legendary weapon and shield, players will have a higher probability of earning equipable asset drops than if they were using a common or uncommon set of gear. The farming multiplier bonus will be:

  • Common items: 0%

  • Uncommon items: up to 2%

  • Rare items: up to 4% (+1% early adopter item bonus)

  • Epic items: up to 7% (+2% early adopter item bonus)

  • Legendary items: up to 10% (+3% early adopter item bonus)

These bonuses will stack with other eligible, equipable items.


HashGuardian 1: Legendary Shield (10%) + Epic Weapon (7%) = total farming multiplier of 17%

HashGuardian 2: Common Shield (0%) + Rare Weapon (4%) = total farming multiplier of 4%

HashGuardian 3: Rare early adopter item (4+1%) + Epic early adopter weapon (7+2%) = total farming multiplier of 14%

The species bonus will also be applied to the farming multiplier when a HashGuardian is active on their native planet in the HashGuardians Universe.

An exact rarity list of weapons and items will be added to this whitepaper during the development process. The published traits list, available on our discord server, will serve as the basis for the rarity classification of weapons and items.

Last updated